Subscribe to The Fly Girl Guide

dELiA*s

Monday, March 10, 2008

Fly Music: Peep 'Em


New video from my favorite D.C. local, Raheem Devaughn! His second single from his album, Love Behind the Melody, "Customer".

F.Y.I.-I love the model's tights! You can only be a fly girl to pull that look off, it's not for the timid!









I love MiMi! She is so extra that you can't help but love her! Check out her remix for "Touch my Body" featuring, The Dream:








My favorite odd couple, Gnarls Barkley! ?uestlove supposedly begged Dangermouse to release, "Who's Gonna Save my Soul" as their first single, but since they put out "Run" first, ?uestlove took it upon himself to leak my new favorite ish: "Who's Gonna Save My Soul." Check it:


Lloyd's gotta new banger, "Girls All Around the World" featuring, Lil' Wayne. I like its old school feel.


**What's playing? My fly song of the week, off of Miami's own, Rick Ross' newest album out tomorrow,March 11, 2008, Trilla. Maybach Music feature's two bosses, Rick Ross and Jay-Z.**

No comments: