Subscribe to The Fly Girl Guide

dELiA*s

Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Rue 14





I was hurt when my favorite boutique, Pop closed down shop and left me on the hunt for another boutique that sold limited pieces for reasonable prices and had massive half off sales.

So, when I walked past the store where Pop used to be, I saw that Rue 14 has taken its place. I was curious to see exactly what Rue 14 was about, I even told the store clerk that I’m bias because I loved Pop so much and that they had very big shoes to fill.





But, to my delight, Rue 14 is just like Pop! This tiny store is filled with cute, limited clothes by Free People, Plastic Island, and 39SixtyOne, as well as an array of emerging denim labels. Rue 14 wants to bring Parisian influence to the District.

With one visit, you too can feel like a Black girl in Paris.

Rue 14, 1803a 14th Street NW, between S and T Street


No comments: