Subscribe to The Fly Girl Guide

dELiA*s

Monday, November 10, 2008

Fly Song of the Week: Q-Tip's 'We Fight/We Love' featuring Raphael Saadiq




I know Q-Tip is 15- years my senior but it makes no difference! I am in love with him, yea, I know I said I loved Jay-Z last week but my love affairs change with my mood!

The Fly Song of the week is from my man the abstract one. “We Love/We Fight featuring Raphael Saadiq” is from Q-Tip’s just released album, The Renaissance. If you’re upset with what’s playing on the radio, then pick up this album for some true hip-hop, with features from Norah Jones, Amanda Diva and D’Angelo, this album enlightens you with social issues and love songs and grooves like a summer night.


We Fight/We Love ft. Raqhael Saadiq - Q--Tip





If you haven’t picked up The Renaissance yet, click here to purchase it from Amazon.


No comments: