Subscribe to The Fly Girl Guide

dELiA*s

Sunday, April 5, 2009

Fly Music: Day 26's 'I Won't'




Day 26 are set to release their sophomore album, Forever In A Day on April 14th. Tons of new songs have leaked recently, and I’m feeling the majority of the songs. The album's track listing is below:

1. Just Getting Started
2. Imma Put It On Her (ft. Diddy & Yung Joc)
3. Shawty Wats Up (ft. T-Pain)
4. Think Of Me
5. Stadium Music
6. Bipolar
7. Perfectly Blind
8. So Good
9. Girlfriend
10. Babymaker
11. Then There's You
12. Need That (ft. Jermaine Dupri)
13. Reminds Me Of You
14. Your Heels
15. Truth Is A Lie


Since a good half is already available, I'll have to listen to the songs that made it onto the final album to get a real feel for the new album. I am noticing that ‘I Won’t’ is missing, which sucks cause it’s such a smooth and sexy track.






No comments: