Subscribe to The Fly Girl Guide

dELiA*s

Thursday, October 30, 2008

Breakfast at Tiffany's




I was re-watching one of my favorite movies, “Breakfast At Tiffany’s” and I’m still in awe at how fly Holly Golightly was. From her simple but chic dresses when she traveled to see Sally Tomato to her accessories when she slept.

With roommates and loud noise from the city streets, I often wish I could have a pair of Holly Golightly’s tassel earplugs to block out the distracting noise of the night to get some much needed beauty sleep.

Ear Plugs by Jen Gen has made the cutest earplug tassels that remind me of Ms. Golightly. And for $ 5.99 a pop, I say it’s a cheap investment to ensure my beauty rest.




I’m also going to pick up the Holly Golightly sleep mask to fully get my Audrey Hepburn on. How funky is this sleep mask? Sleep mask sold here.

No comments: